| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yinchuan in July is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 42.2mm (1.7in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Yinchuan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yinchuan, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yinchuan: